We are pleased to announce two new research projects currently in production and scheduled for released later this year. The two projects include the third phase of Globalâ€™s CME Value Surveys, and The Global Guide: Volume IV, a CME reference compendium. Global has a long and established history of conducting research and analysis that help further CME. Continue reading below to learn more about our two latest efforts.
CME Value Surveys
Over the past several years, Globalâ€™s CME Value Surveys have focused on varying CME Stakeholders with an emphasis on the value CME provides. The series includes:
- CME Value Survey Phase I: The first phase of Globalâ€™s CME Value research focused on healthcare professionalâ€™s perspective on funding sources, motivation for completing more CME than what is required and the impact of reduced opportunities for obtaining credit.
- CME Value Survey Phase II: Globalâ€™s second phase of CME Value research provided results from over 1,400 healthcare providerâ€™s on their perspective on the value of CME, impact on practice changes and healthcare costs.
- CME Value Survey Phase III: The next phase of Globalâ€™s CME Value Research is currently underway and focuses on learning preferences and impact of CME for healthcare providers within specific therapeutic areas
The Global Guide: Volume IV
We are also excited to announce that production of the Global Guide: Volume IV is currently under way. The Global Guide is produced by Global as a CME reference compendium that addresses questions and concerns regarding a number of industry questions and concerns, including:
- Updated information on The Physician Payment Sunshine Act
- CME guidelines and regulatory issues
- AMA PRA Booklet and CME â€œGet the Factsâ€ Campaign
- ACCME accreditation requirements and standards
- Maintenance of Certification and Licensure FAQâ€™s
We anticipate that the Guide will be available in late September, 2015 at the Alliance Quality Symposium in Chicago, IL. In the meantime, we have copies of Volume III of the Guide available here
in either a hard copy booklet, shipped directly to you free of charge, or a PDF download from our website.
If you have any questions regarding any of the CME Value research conducted by Global, or the upcoming release of the Global Guide: Volume IV, please Contact Amanda Glazar,
Senior Direction, Education Strategy, to schedule a presentation and learn more today.