Alliance Conference Highlights
The 36th Annual Conference of the Alliance for CME will be held Jan. 26-29 in San Francisco. In addition to three sessions featuring Global Education Group presenters, the Global team will be collecting handouts and developing a Alliance Conference Highlights summary of the most important sessions.
If you would like to obtain a copy of the Alliance Conference Highlights, please send an email to Global at firstname.lastname@example.org
and simply put “Conference Highlights” in the subject line. This quick recap is FREE and will be distributed in early February.
Alliance for CME Conference Topics
- Member Section Meetings of each CME Stakeholder Group
- Outcomes Measurement Results from PoC and PI Initiatives
- Integration of CME and QI
- Good and Bad Needs Assessments in CME
- Using Text Messages to Facilitate CME
- Restructuring Your CME Office
- Benchmarking Survey Data on CME Funding
- Appropriate Provider/Supporter Communication
If you will be attending the Alliance meeting, feel free to stop by Global’s booth in the exhibit hall. Otherwise, sign up for this FREE “Conference Highlights” recap.